Last updated: 22/07/21
1- Responsible for the processing of personal data
The personal data of Users/Visitors of the website are processed by LMHM Lda., with its head office at Rua de Pedrouços, nº 75, 2º left, 1400-286, Lisbon, as the controller (“Responsible”).
2- How personal data is collected
The personal data of the Personal Data Subjects are collected through:
• Access and navigation on the Website;
• Registration and access to their personal area on the Website;
• From contact forms existing on this Website, through which the Uers/Visitor may contact, and request information, opinions and comments or ask questions;
• Newsletter subscription.
In the future, personal data of Users/Visitors may also be collected for other purposes and through new features and services, namely:
• Registration, access to and use of a personal area on the Website;
• The placement and management of reservation or pre-booking orders, orders, purchases, payments, returns, complaints, etc., in relation to services purchased or desired by the Users/Visitors;
• Telephone contacts, chat/messaging, physical correspondence or email between the Users/Visitors and the Responsible Person, when supported by the Website or through means and contacts indicated therein;
• Third parties responsible for payment systems, in relation to purchases made online initiated through the Website or payment forms made available thereof, as to the data related to the realization, execution and confirmation of payments.
3- Underage Users/Visitors
For minors, under 18 years of age, use of the services is only permitted with the consent of their parents or legal guardian.
If the Responsible Person is aware of the personal data belonging to individuals under the age of 18 without the valid consent of a relative or legal guardian, the guardian may immediately delete, or request deletion of, such data.
4- Personal data processed
The personal data of the Users/Visitors collected and processed by the Data Controller may include the following information:
• Identification and contact details, including, name, date of birth, identification numbers or passport numbers, tax numbers, postal and email addresses, telephone, and other contact details,
• Content of contacts made through the Website through forms and/or other means of contact made available or indicated on the Website, including information sent, requested or solicited, and content of suggestions and comments sent by the User/Visitor;
• Consents provided or withdrawn by the Users/Visitors in the context of the contacts made by the ResponsiblePerson, as well as for the purpose of sending newsletters.
• Statistical and measurement data related to access, actions, and navigation on the Website, as well as information obtained through cookies.
When you make such services or features available, the Website may also collect and process the following personal data:
• Website access credentials (username, password), IP, password recovery information.
• Reservations or pre-bookings made or cancelled, and order or subscription orders relating to other services of the Responsible Person or third parties, as well as information related to associated payments;
• Other personal data about the Holder of Personal Data, such as, by way of indication, age, marital status, gender, professional occupation, nationality and household composition, and information about the profile and preferences of the Users/Visitors.
5- Legal basis and treatment purposes
The processing of personal data of the Data Holder by the Data Controller has the following reasons:
• Performance of a contract, in particular:
(i) reception, processing, and response to requests for information and contact;
(ii) where applicable, receipt, confirmation, processing and execution of pre-bookings, reservations and other orders, purchases and deliveries, as well as for the purposes of other preparatory steps of transactions and in the context of the contractual obligations of the Parties;
(iii) and, where applicable: creation, management and use of the Users/Visitors account on this Website;
• Compliance with legal obligations, in particular with regard to the identification and confirmation of the personal data subject’s elements, and the registration, communication and preservation of financial, tax and accounting information related to transactions made (where applicable);
• Consent of the Holder of Personal Data, namely, to send information, punctual or periodic, as well as e-marketing campaigns and sending newsletters containing, for example, news and highlights related to theWebsite, as well as promotions and discounts;
• Legitimate interest of the Person Responsible, inparticular:
(i) sending communications relating to services previously used by the Personal Data Subject, useful communications regarding a better use of this Website and the services of the Responsible Person, and updates related to information previously requested by the Data Subject, taking into account the normal expectations of the Users/Visitors;
(ii) in the exercise and defense of rights in judicial, administrative or arbitral (including, for example, in the context of complaints by the Holder of Personal Data or third parties to public entities);
(iii) in the processing and analysis of statistical and qualitative information regarding the access, navigation and use of the Website by Users/Visitors for the purpose of managing and improving it with a view to correcting inefficiencies and a better experience.
6- Communication of personal data
The personal data of the Users/Visitors will not be communicated to third parties, except in the following situations:
• Execution of requests for information, reservation or pre-booking, and/or subscription or purchase of any anforerie or related services (e.g. restaurant reservations, hotel reservations, car rental, etc.), in which case the personal data of the Users/Visitors and any other persons who may enjoy such services will be transmitted to the respective providers/suppliers; or
• The Personal Data Subject has given his express consent; or
• The Responsible Person is obliged, by any legal diploma, to make such communication, to tax authorities, customs, or others; or
• Communication is necessary for the affirmation, defense, or enforcement of a right of the Responsible Person and/or the compliance by the Personal Data Subject with the terms and conditions governing the use of this Website; or
• The communication has as subcontracting recipients of the Responsible Person who, in the context of the services provided, processes personal data (in particular, providers of electronic communications services, operation and operation of the Website, sending periodic information, management of newsletters, mail and delivery services, payment service providers, among others). or
7- International data transfers
The Controller does not transfer personal data of Personal Data Subjects collected and processed for the purposes provided herein outside the European Union.
8- Security measures
The Responsible Person makes reasonable efforts in the adoption of technical and organizational security measures to protect the personal data of the Users/Visitors against unauthorized access, including closed systems of access, permissions and physical security of facilities and servers.
The person responsible has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures as required by law and industry standards to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
We only establish partnerships with service providers that guarantee in these services the same level of information security that you expect from the (company name).
However, Personal Data Subjects shall ensure that they adopt appropriate security measures to, for example, protect their equipment and preserve or recover the data hosted therein, the confidentiality (and non-repetition) of access credentials, the security and integrity of communications and information sent or received over the Internet and/or prevent viruses, harmful software, and worms.
9- Period of retention of personal data
Without prejudice to the rights of the Data Subject the right to withdraw consent for the processing of your personal data, the Data Controller will retain personal data of the Personal Data Subject:
• As long as such data are necessary for the purposes of the collection, namely the use of this Website by the Holder of Personal Data and the execution of contracts concluded with the Responsible Person. To this end, the Data Controller will retain the personal data of the Personal Data Subject
o Relating to registration on the Website, as long as the Users/Visitors does not cancel such registration;
o Relating to the conclusion of contracts with the Responsible Person and/or third parties, including information on bookings made, subscription and use of services, payments made, complaints or opinions sent and other information and related communications exchanged with the Responsible Person and/or third parties, for a period of 5 (five years) yearsfrom thecompletion ofthe service or the cancellation of the same.
• As long as the Personal Data Subject does not withdraw the consent provided to the Person responsible for sending commercial communications/newsletters;
• the legal time limits applicable to the retention by the Responsible person of commercial, tax and accounting documentation, in particular with regard to information on transactions carried out, in which case the datawill be kept for a period of ten (10) years, where longer period is not applicable;
• For the purposes of exercise and defense of rights, before the Data Subject, third parties and/or suppliers, in particular in situations of non-payment, claims, compensation due for changes, cancellation or other vicissitudes related to travel and tourist services, penalties due to third parties, damages caused to persons and property, judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings, and/orclaims with aguarantee of road tourism, among others,aslong as such exercise or defense by the Responsible Person is possible, in particular, because there is no definitive, non-rescribable, and/or no prescription has occurred;
• For compliance with legal obligations, for the applicable period;
• In other cases, for a period of not more than 2 (two) years from the date of collection.
10- Rights of the Personal Data Subject
The Personal Data Subject has the right to be informed about the processing of your personal data and request access to such data; to ensure that the Controller rectifies or deletes incorrect or outdated personal data that it treats about you; and to owe, require the limitation of treatment and/or withdraw their consent to the treatment. The withdrawal of consent by the Users/Visitors does not, however, affect the processing carried out up to that date. In addition, where the processing of personal data collected through the Websites is carried out by automated means (for example, when the booking is made through features, forms or applications whose information is automatically processed in the execution of a registration or order) the Users/Visitors will also be entitled to the portability of their personal data, which includes the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to require the transmission of personal data to another controller indicating.
The Personal Data Subject may exercise the above rights, at no cost and at any time in writing, through the address [… ] @thelittleorange.pt or by sending a letter (with the subject matter “Processing of PersonalData”) to the following address:
- Rua de Pedrouços, nº 75, 2nd left, 1400-286 Lisbon
The exercise of the above rights does not exclude the right of the Personal Data Subject to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for the Protection of PersonalData, for telephone contact: +351 213 928400, or for the email: [email protected] .
For more information, please contact us at the address [… ] @thelittleorange.pt, or through our contact form available here.